Wednesday 12 December 2012

Animal Friendly?


                Do you only buy makeup products that are NOT tested on animals? It's cruel, inhuman and torture for makeup to be tested on animals. I try to use products that are not tested on animals, but I admit some products I use are tested on animals.
                My favourite company that does not test on animals is Burt's Bees. They also do not use any harsh chemicals in their products; everything comes right from Earth. One of my favourite products from Burt's Bees, is their tinted lip balms. I wrote a review on this products in a few older posts, so check that out if you're interested.
                Some other animal-friendly companies: e.l.f, Urban Decay, Benefit, Clinique.




Show some love to our animal friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment