Wednesday 5 December 2012

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer- Review

       I have a love-hate relationship with this concealer. It's perfect for a few hours and then... you're back to looking like a raccoon. I guess that's what I should expect from a drugstore concealer that only cost me 6 bucks. It claims that it's full coverage and could even cover a tattoo, and I agree, it is full coverage. But even after applying a setting powder, it begins to crease and wear off and bam, I look exactly how I did when I woke up. And trust me, you do not want to know what that looks like. Also, some of you might have some trouble finding the right shade since it only comes in 3 shades: light, medium and tan. The tan is more of a medium-pale colour though. So if you're on the darker side, this may not be the right concealer for you.
      Although it may not be the best makeup product, it's great for covering tattoos. This is where that heavy duty coverage, comes in handy. Depending on the darkness and colours of your tattoo, you may have to layer the product a few times to achieve the best coverage. But hey, it gets the job done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment