Monday 10 December 2012

Graduation!






Today I got my Grade 12 Graduation picture taken. I was so nervous this morning, because I know my pictures always turn out to be, well, awkward. For my hair, I decided to burn it every morning how I usually do with a flat iron until it's pin straight and sealed it all in with hairspray so it would stay put. For my makeup, I went with my everyday look with a few extra photo-friendly tweaks. I applied my favourite concealer from MAC, so it wouldn't be evident that I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and did my usual winged eyeliner with Wet n' Wild's Liquid Eyeliner. I love doing a winged eye, because it instantly opens up your eyes and makes you  look so much more awake. I applied Maybelline's Falsies Mascara, to complete my eyes. On my lips, I wore MAC'S Tinted LipGlass in Lychee Luxe. And that was it! Hopefully, my pictures turn out to be decent. The prices for these make up products are listed below: 


Wet n' Wild Liquid Eyeliner- ~$3.00
Maybelline Falsies Mascara- $7-$ 10
MAC Pro 'Longwear' Concealer- $18.75
MAC Tinted Lipglass in Lychee Luxe- $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment