Wednesday 5 December 2012

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm- Review


     Tinted lip balms are my best friend when it comes to lip products. I hate wearing lipstick and lip gloss since it feels heavy and the thought of it being an additional ingredient to my food doesn't sound very appetizing to me. You can get this from your local drugstore for about $7 and trust me, you won't be disappointed  The ingredients in all Burt's Bees products are all natural and straight from earth and aren't tested on animals which is another additional bonus.
     Anyways, on to the product. These lip balms come in 6 different shades, so you're bound to fall in love with at least one shade. My favourite is Pink Blossom, because it's very subtle and leaves you with kissable pink lips. If you want a more redder tone, I suggest to go for Rose, which is also one of my favourite's when I want more colour in my lips. These lip balms are also very moisturizing, so not only are you getting pigment, you're getting soft baby lips! Sounds good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment